- AAT – Association of Accounting Technicians
- FASSET – Financial and Accounting Services Sector Education and Training
- Services Seta
- APPETD – Association of Private Providers of Education Training and Development
- Durban Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- The Estate Agency Affairs Board
AT – Accounting Technicians
Begin an accounting technician’s profession with AT(SA). 3 Levels of study are required to acquire professional accounting status.
Accounting Technicians play a key support role in accounting, finance and business, competently working across all sectors of the economy to improve organisational productivity and efficiency. The qualification enables accounting technicians to occupy diverse roles including senior bookkeeper, debtors’ clerk, creditors’ clerk and junior accountant. AT(SA) provides the professional latitude to execute a wider scope of job content such as:
Accreditation Number: OO10402
FASSET – Seta for Finance, Accounting, Management Consulting and other Financial Services.
FASSET is the Sector Education and Training Authority (Seta) for Finance, Accounting, Management Consulting and other Financial Services.
Some of the functions of FASSET include:
- To propose education and training standards and qualifications to bodies registered with SAQA and be responsible for developing education and training standards
- Accredit providers, assessors and moderators of education and training in this sector
- Assure the quality of education and training in this sector without itself being a provider of education and training
- Analyse and prioritise education and training needs within this sector and develop skills development strategies to address identified priorities
CPMD has been accredited by FASSET to offer relevant programmes that fall within the finance, accounting and management ambit, prepared and presented in line with the SAQA’s national quality framework.
Accreditation Number: 585/00845/08
Services Seta – Sector Education and Training Authority
Sector Education and Training Authorities (SETAs) have been established in terms of the Skills Development Act and are responsible for disbursement of the training levies payable by all employers. CPMD has been accredited as a training provider to offer relevant programmes where organisations will be eligible to claim money’s back for training presented to them. Services SETA’s purpose is to ensure training:
- Is provided subject to validation and quality assurance
- Meets agreed standards within a national framework
- Ensures that new entrants to the labour market are adequately trained
- Acknowledges and enhances the skills of the current work force
This will be achieved through the SETA forming partnerships with its stakeholders and role-players – including relationships with training providers such as CPMD.
Accreditation Number: 2508
CPMD is a member of the Association of Private Providers of Education, Training and Development.
Membership number: 150306/2
Durban Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Membership number: 255381
CPMD is a recognised training provider with the Estate Agents Affairs Board (EAAB) of South Africa. The EAAB serves as a regulatory body governing the South African Real Estate Industry.
General CPMD property and other programmes may also count towards non-verifiable Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points in the Real Estate environment.
CPMD is a SAPOA member.
CPMD is a CIMA member.